About Our Wax
- Nacree’ Blanche: Bees Wax Free! Formulated with Microcristalline for smoother cleaner waxing results. Great on all skin types, hair lengths and textures. You will love the fine fragrance, sensuous hibiscus aromas. Luminous cream color and texture.
- Végétale: 100% Plant extract. Honey like Fluid Gel Texture, Green in Color, Fragrance free. Clinically tested and proven to hydrate and moisturize the skin hours after treatment. For use on all hair lengths & textures, great on dry skin!
- Eurose (known as Elvarose): Beautiful creamy texture. Soft beige in color. For use on any hair length or texture. Recently renamed, refined, refreshed and reformulated with Coconut Oil for remarkable results!
- Blue: Creamy Gel Texture. Rich Blue in color. Developed in 1988 as the first low temperature gel NON strip wax synonymous with “the most trusted name in professional wax products”. The leading NON strip wax sought after by professionals in the market today. Strong superior results on all hair lengths and textures.
- Green: The natural moisturizing non strip choice. 90% Plant extracts and 10% polymers. Thick Green Gel Texture. Clinically proven to hydrate and moisturize the skin hours after the waxing treatment.
- We do not use numbing cream because it isn’t safe for clients. We want our clients to be able to communicate with us if the wax is too hot and do not want to cause scaring, burning, or bleeding.
- We do not trim hair, we suggest for you to invest in a beard trimmer to cut hair to about a grain of rice.
- We may tweeze 1 or 2 hairs/ingrown hairs, but do not expect for us to remove all ingrown hairs under the skin.
- Hair grows in different stages, it is common for hair to be left behind the first few appointments.
- We encourage to wax every 3-4 weeks. This will make the hair follicle smaller making your waxing experience less painful and hair to grown thinner and sparse.
Tips Before Waxing
- Let hair grow at least 1/4 of an inch, like a grain of rice. The esthetician may suggest to come back a week or two after your initial waxing treatment as hair grows in different stages.
- Doing a great exfoliation treatment in the area(s) being wax will help remove dead skin and lift hair which will make the hair removal process much easier. Do not use sugar based scrubs in the bikini area as this may cause a yeast infection.
- We advise clients who use dermatological prescriptions such as Retin-A, Renova, Differin or Accutane not to get waxing treatments as the skin becomes weakened and cause skin to tear when waxed. Please advise your physician.
- Women who are pregnant or are about to begin their menstrual cycle must be aware that waxing treatments will feel more painful because blood flow increases and hormones make hair coarser increasing the chances of hair breaking off.
- Moles, skin tags and bruises will be avoided.
- Wait at least 24 hours after a tanning booth service.
- Wait at least 24 to 48 hours after shaving to get a waxing treatment.
- Wait at least 1 week after a chemical peel or microdermabrasion treatment.
- Optional: You can take two Advils approximately 30 minutes before your waxing treatment to minimize pain.
Tips After Waxing
- Take a cool shower 6 to 8 hours after your waxing treatment.
- Avoid applying any products on the skin for 6 to 24 hours depending on type of waxing treatment.
- No activities that will cause you to perspire like going to the gym or sexual activity for 24 hours.
- No applications of deodorant after an underarm waxing treatment.
- No hot tubs, hot showers/baths, or saunas for 24-48 hours.
- No Heated or chlorinated pools for 24-48 hours.
- No Swimming in salt water for 24-48 hours.
- Apply Sunscreen and avoid sun exposure for 48 hours.
- Varicose veins
- Poor circulation
- Sunburned, irritated or broken skin
- Laser skin resurfacing within the past year
- Physician administered peels within the past two years.
- Clients who previously used Accutane must have been discontinued for at least a year before getting waxing treatments.
Purchase a package of 5 and get 1 free. (ex: $250 for 6 Brazilians; no mix and match)
- Cheeks – $10
- Chin – $12
- Ears – $12
- Eyebrows – $15
- Lip – $12
- Neck – $15
- Nose – $10
- Sideburns – $10
- Full Face (includes: cheeks, chin, eyebrows, lip upper and lower, neck, nose, sideburns, and hairline) – $50
- Arms: full – $40
- Arms: half – $35
- Back: full – $60
- Back: upper (base of lower neck to bra line) – $25
- Back: mid (bra line to waist) – $25
- Back: lower (waist to pants line) – $20
- Bikini: line (2 fingers width) – $35
- Bikini: semi Brazilian (front wax only) – $40
- Bikini: Brazilian (front and back wax) – $50
- Butt: full – $40
- Butt: strip – $12
- Chest: full (back of lower neck to rib cage) – $30
- Chest: strip (sternum only) – $20
- Shoulders (clavicle to top of scapula) – $25
- Stomach: full (rib cage to pants line) – $30
- Stomach: strip (2 inch width from the bottom of navel to pant line) – $15
- Hands – $15
- Legs: full – $70
- Legs: upper – $45
- Legs: lower – $40
- Legs: inner thigh – $18
- Toes – $15
- Underarms – $20
- Full Body Wax – $350